Under the supervision of the Orange Coast College (OCC) Director of Marketing and Public Relations, to assist with the social media campaigns of the college; help organize special events and assist in the workflow of the department.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Assist with the college's social media efforts to reinforce OCC's brand, increase followers, and generate good will.
* Help departments and programs establish and maintain a social media presence.
* Assist in ensuring the social media guidelines are followed in accordance with OCC's established policies and procedures.
* Create social media reports on effectiveness, response and outreach.
* Maintain the digital marquee presence of the college.
* Coordinate with college vendors to complete projects.
* Maintain all mailing, legislative, media and database lists for the college.
* Participate in special public relations and marketing events and projects, as requested.
* Coordinate department meetings including agendas, room reservations, etc.
* Perform other clerical and administrative tasks related to college public information functions, as assigned.