Posting Detail Information
As a part of our team, you will be providing assistance to UB employees as they navigate the worker’s compensation and FMLA processes as well as provide guidance and support for the University’s time and attendance systems. In this highly visible service centered role, you will:
- Develop an expertise in worker’s compensation and FMLA benefits
- Develop and share worker’s compensation and FMLA written materials and communications
- Provide training and assistance to the central service center
- Respond to employee inquiries through phone interactions as well as in-person meetings
- Facilitate and manage the ongoing saving and tracking of highly confidential materials
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. A combination of education and experience or relevant military training may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree on a year for year basis.
In addition to being detail oriented, to be successful in this position, you must have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Organizational skills
Previous instructional or website writing experience.