The Translational Pharmacology Research Core (TPRC) program based in the UB Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences (CBLS) conducts innovative research and fosters collaborations in new areas of drug development and therapeutics implementation research including pre-clinical evaluation, phase I, II, and III FDA trials, ongoing post-approval Phase IV research, nanomedicine, health information technology, and medication management. The TPRC is an internationally recognized leader in antiviral pharmacology and has an expanding global health program.
We are proud of the impact that our global partnerships have had on the biomedical research and healthcare implementation capacity building efforts in low to middle income countries and are continuously developing and growing our program in Buffalo. The TPRC also actively participates in many undergraduate and graduate programs by providing lectures and experiential opportunities. We are currently seeking to add a part-time Project Staff Assistant to our team.
1. Provide support for project-related activities including but not limited to: travel, purchasing, human resources, calls, meetings, event coordination.
2. Provide support for project-related operations and activities as needed/requested by TPRC staff.
3. Interface with internal and external staff to support all activities necessary to complete tasks.
4. Assist staff with project-related calendars, tasks, abstract/manuscript submissions and tracking, reports, websites and curriculum vitae as well as other required project-related records.
5. Other project-related responsibilities as assigned.