The Part-time, Hourly Clerical staff will provide administrative support to the Program Coordinator in maintaining the overall operation of the P.R.E.S.S. Program.
This program provides academic support services to student-athletes through supervised study hall, individualized tutoring, monthly skills-based workshops, and academic counseling.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supervise pre-arranged hours of study hall per week.
* Provide basic support and direct help to student-athletes during study hall hours.
* Ensure that student-athletes adhere to expectations and check-in requirements of the program.
* Assist student-athletes in securing necessary academic support (tutors, academic counseling appointments, etc.).
* Greet visitors, staff or students in person or over the telephone and/or email to ascertain the nature of business and provide standard information related to their inquiry.
* Maintain records and files of documents processed for available access to staff and administrators upon request.
* Maintain confidentiality related to student records and any additional information processed or received during the course of performing assigned duties.
* Attend planning meetings with Program Coordinator.
* Support program growth by distributing information to coaches, prospective athletes, parents, and other constituents.
* Performs other related duties as assigned that support the objective of this temporary, part-time position.
* This is not the responsibility of a PT Temporary Hourly