The Staff Assistant for the School of Management’s Office of Alumni Engagement and External Relations ensures effective, efficient, and continuously improving Alumni Engagement and External Relations operations, including financial management, event coordination and stewardship activities. The incumbent will work with various stakeholders, both internally and externally, serving alumni, business partners, faculty, staff and students.
Duties will include:
- Managing financial operations for the office
- Coordinating alumni and external events
- Coordinating all aspects of selection, purchase, inventory, pricing and distribution of UB-branded apparel and gift items for school-wide use
- Developing and maintaining an accurate and effective timeline for efficient communication about, and management of School of Management response to business school rankings
- Overseeing front office operations
Since 1923, the UB School of Management has built an impressive reputation as one of the best schools of business in the world. The comprehensive range of our academic portfolio, the expertise of our faculty and the worldwide success of our graduates are the primary reasons for the school’s acclaim. Learn more at mgt.buffalo.edu.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills serving various stakeholders.
- Time management skills and ability to shift quickly between tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and strong computer/database/internet skills.
2-3 years of related experience in an office or customer service environment.