DEFINITION:Under the general supervision of the Director of Maintenance & Operations, to perform the routine custodial services required to maintain assigned buildings and adjacent ground areas in a clean, orderly, and secure condition; to perform related work as required.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Clean and ready boards for the next day's class sessions.
* Empty various trash containers, align furniture, clean, polish, wax, dust, and wash various surfaces daily or periodically to predetermined standards.
* Secure assigned buildings and campus areas.
* Perform routine maintenance and repairs on buildings and equipment.
* Complete reports on pre-printed formats.
* Wax, wash, polish, and dust furniture to preserve life and appearance of furniture.
* Maintain various types of chalkboard using equipment appropriate for the various surfaces.
* Arrange furniture and equipment in configuration appropriate for needs of group facilities.